The Point Pleasant Borough School District's prescription benefit provider is Benecard. Benecard is a full service, in-house prescription benefit administrator that includes mail and specialty drug dispensing.
• $3 for a Generic Equivalent Medication
• $10 for a Brand Name Medication
• $5 for a Generic Equivalent Medication
• $15 for a Brand Name Medication
Detailed information about the district's insurance providers can be found on the Online Benefits Center, operated by the district's benefits consultant, Brown & Brown. From this site you can access information about your benefit plans, compare options, download forms, and follow links to many useful websites ranging from carrier sites to provider research and hospital comparison tools.
- Benecard Open Enrollment Form
- 2016-2017 Monthly Plan Benefit Rates
- Benecard Brochure
- Benecard Website
- Online Benefits Center*
*Questions and login inquiries should be directed to Colleen DeStasi in the Business Office.